1. When is the UWC Application due?
For 2018 - 2020, applications are due March 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Kabul time.
2. Are all of the opportunities full-scholarship?
No, some of the spots are partial scholarship. Full scholarship positions generally cover tuition, room and board, and meals. Students are expected to cover flights to and from college, fees associated with visa payments, and pocket money for extras while at school. Applications provide an option for students to apply only to full scholarship positions.
3. What if I am living outside of Afghanistan or neighboring countries?
Please email UWC Afghanistan to discuss your specific situation.
4. Can I visit UWC Afghanistan?
Email is always the best way to get in touch with us.
5. I have another question you haven't answered here.
Please feel free to contact us directly.